Heritage Locations

Barnes Station



Built in 1846 by Sir William Tite, it is one of the earliest stations still in use in south London.

Blackfriars Railway Bridge, London



This was the first railway bridge across the Thames into the City of London. Only the supporting columns and decorated pylons remain, alongside the more modern version, which is still in use. The pylons are listed Grade II.

Bluebird Garage, Chelsea, London



A Grade II listed art deco garage with parking for 300 cars built in 1923 and at that time the largest garage in Europe.

Bow Locks


Bow Locks

A series of locks designed to allow water to flow in either direction.

Brixton Hill Tramway Depot, London



Built in 1923 as an annex to the nearby Telford Avenue depot, (now destroyed), this relic of its period survives as a bus depot.